Job description / Role
About the Role:
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
We are looking for a Construction Manager with piling experience to join our ongoing project in NEOM.
A typical week would include:
* Manage and understand the day-to-day construction management of the project.
* Be responsible for the on-site management of piling construction activities at a senior level.
* Be responsible for performance of the piling contractor and/or consultant construction supervision teams to confirm compliance with contractual requirements.
* Be the primary project leader dealing with client representatives to coordinate piling contractor and/or subcontractor activities to ensure orderly and efficient completion of projects.
* Provide leadership and accountability for the performance of projects.
* Proactively drive the overall planning of piling construction activities to identify critical milestones and priorities.
* Determine the team requirements for the defined scope and schedule.
* Understand the overall management of all administrative, commercial and technical services required for the management of projects.
* Provide direction to planning, scheduling and engineering functions as required.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Minimum 15 years on experience with a good track record of piling foundation work experience
* Degree in Civil Engineering
* Preferably Chartered Professional
* Have worked for consultancies internationally (preferable, not essential)
* Have excellent communication skills
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.