Construction Manager - Saudi National
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking Construction Manager to join our established and growing team in Saudi.
The successful applicant will need to have experience in coordinating and managing multiple contractors and demonstrate the ability to build robust relationships and integrated teams.
Working in a client facing role, responsible for the direct management of the international and local contractors on site.
This opportunity is for a Saudi national only.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Reporting to the project director and managing the construction delivery of the project.
• Supervising the project team and contractors.
• Ensuring safety and quality management.
• Resolving construction issues on site in a timely manner.
• Understanding and fully implement project procedures for all contractors.
• Setting up clear lines of communication with consultants and contractors to address shortfalls and issues that may arise in a timely manner.
• Providing advice to project teams on planned logistics arrangements and contractual matters.
• Reviewing and accepting related project delivery plans submitted by contractors.
• Preparing reports, reviewing programme and progress and considering mitigation measures.
• Managing and chairing meetings with the contractor and client as well as design consultants.
You have a relevant degree qualification, master’s preferred. You will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You must have experience of programme or project management equating quality and value with individual client and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Project Manager - Construction
Compass Project Consulting
|Saudi Arabia||10 Jan|
Senior Construction Manager
Mohammed Al-Rashid Contracting Co. (MARCO)
|Saudi Arabia||29 Dec|
Senior Construction Manager - Saudi National