Job description / Role
• Responsible for the construction supervision/support the client during the lifecycle of the several assigned projects of the program.
• He/She will provide high level supervision of construction activities and report alignment with the project timetable and design requirements.
SAR 55,000 to 62,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + Benefits
• 10 - 15+ years of construction experience
• Engineering Degree
• Prior Middle East Experience
• Experience within a global project management consultancy or PMO working on renowned complex programmes preferred
About the Company
SAS Global Consultants, a specialist executive Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement Recruitment Consultancy with over 25 years combined experience in recruiting for the UK, Europe, MENA, Asia Pacific & North America markets. We are a privately-owned company freeing us from some of the politics & pressures that surround many of our rivals and have a strong emphasis on client relationships and candidate satisfaction. We have worked with small local contractors with relatively small turnovers up to leading multidiscipline & fortune 100 organizations with turnovers exceeding £25 billion and are more than aware of the need to tailor our service to fit each company’s requirements.
|Saudi Arabia||18 Jan|
|Saudi Arabia||8 Apr|
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||20 Apr|