Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP Middle East are currently looking for Construction Procurement Specialist to join an ongoing project in NEOM, Saudi Arabia.
Your new role, what's involved?
* Understands the scope requirements of Opex and Capex and able to prepare RFP's.
* Formulates requests for proposals(RFP)/quotations/information, bid analysis, tenders, and risk evaluations.
* Administers and leads cross-functional teams through the competitive bidding process, directs supplier negotiations, and develops, evaluates, and selects suppliers in accordance with company policies.
* Strategically source equipment and services using a variety of methods to ensure an uninterrupted supply.
* Evaluates and select suppliers based on their ability to provide the goods/services at costs consistent with budgetary expectations.
* Responsible for negotiation of construction contracts to minimize operational, legal, and financial risks.
* Collaborates with both internal and external legal counsel, as applicable.
* Tracks material/service costs and supplier performance using approved metrics and tools
* Analyzes trends and makes corresponding sourcing decisions.
* Engage in regular contact with suppliers.
* Leads and/or participates in meetings with suppliers to rectify issues and to ensure suppliers are capable of meeting and are aware of the requirements and expectations.
* Perform work according to department KPI goals.
* Performs other duties as may be assigned.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study, (i.e. Construction Management, Engineering, Business, Supply Chain Management, Project Management, etc.) or equivalent
* Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience as on PMC projects in KSA or the Middle East.
* Ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external customers and suppliers.
* Self-starter with excellent planning, project management, work planning, and organizing skills.
* Strong computer skills with the ability to utilize Excel spreadsheets and all Microsoft Office suite products.
What's in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognize the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.