Job description / Role
Our largest public partner in the Saudi Arabia is looking for a well-qualified Consultant Anaesthetist to join them in their Jeddah Facility. Jeddah is certainly one of the most attractive places to live in Saudi Arabia, on the east coast.
Saudi Arabia: Situated between Africa and Asia near the Arabian Peninsula, Saudi Arabia is framed by the Red Sea and the Gulf of Aqaba to the west and the Persian Gulf to the east. The kingdom has been described as feeling like the centre of the world and is certainly the Heart of the Arabic speaking community.
The cities in which our client's hospitals are a based are modern, cosmopolitan and offer a huge variety of activities, cuisine and retail choices. Indeed, familiar European brands in clothing and food outlets are on offer but without the VAT on purchases. Alternatively, the traditional souks will cater for those seeking a more traditional, cultural experience.
The diversity of nationalities in Saudi Arabia is uncountable, with individuals from all corners of the globe relocating here. Everyone can relish in the Saudi way of life and in the rich cultural history that Saudi Arabia has to offer; including the two holy cities Mecca and Medina, and also Dir'iya, which offers a look into what life was like when the Kingdom was first born.
- Our client has over 70 Primary Health Care Centres and numerous tertiary facilities
- Specialising in Pre-Hospital Trauma and Life Support
- Bed capacities range from 70 to over 500
- There is opportunity for continuing education and training within the medical complex
- Tax Free Salary dependent on experience
- 30 Days Annual Leave per annum
- Annual return air ticket
- Free Housing Accommodation or Housing Allowance
- 24 Hour Free Transport
- Airline Tickets
- Free Medical/Dental Services
- Free Medical Insurance
- Childcare and Education Allowance
Key Skills and Qualifications
- US Board
- Diplome d'Etudes Specialises (DES)/ CIS French Board
- Facharzt & Sub- Board/ Fellowship
- Min. 0-1 years' experience post Board/ Fellowship
- CCST UK Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (UK)
What Happens Next
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.