Job description / Role
Prospect Health are working alongside one of the largest and most reputable public/military organisations in the kingdom. They have tasked us with finding a suitably qualified Gastroenterology Consultant to join their team in Al Madinah
Saudi Arabia is an Arab state in Western Asia that constitutes the bulk of the entire Arabian Peninsula. Due to its size Saudi Arabia has a large number of neighbouring countries, including Jordan, Kuwait, Qatar, the UAE, the Sultanate of Oman, Yemen, and Bahrain.
Located between the Persian Gulf and the beautiful Red Sea, Saudi Arabia is a country rich in history and culture and is recognised as the birthplace of Islam.
Having recently opened its borders to the world it has never been easier to visit; this is was not generally possible due to the restrictive immigration policies that were in place. Now a tourist visa is as easy as a couple of clicks.
- Our client has over 70 Primary Health Care Centres and numerous tertiary facilities up and down the kingdom, with flagship facilities in Riyadh and Jeddah.
- Specialising in Pre-Hospital Trauma and Life Support
- Bed capacities range from 70 to 1500
- There is opportunity for continuing education and training within the medical complex
- Tax Free Salary dependent on experience between 10,000 and 12,000 GBP per month
- Free Housing Accommodation or Housing Allowance
- 30 Days Annual Leave per annum
- Annual return air ticket
- 24 Hour Free Transport
- Airline Tickets
- Free Medical/Dental Services
- Free Medical Insurance
- Childcare and Education Allowance
Key Skills and Qualifications
You will have qualified in the USA, Canada. United Kingdom or Western Europe, and have Western experience.
- US Board
- FRCS - Irish, UK, Canadian, New Zealand or Australian
- Diplome d'Etudes Specialises (DES)/ CIS French Board
- Facharzt & Sub- Board/ Fellowship
- 2/3 years' experience post Board registration, CCT or Equivalent qualification
- 1 CCST UK Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (UK) is preferred but not essential.
This vacancy is in the holy city of Al Madinah and is subject to special conditions that would otherwise not be the case Saudi. With this in mind the only applicants we can provide to our clients in this instance must be Muslim.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.