Job description / Role
Prospect Health are working closely with the leading government/military healthcare provider in Saudi Arabia. They have tasked us to find a Paediatric ICU consultant for their Facility in Al Madinah.
Our client seeks applications from suitably qualified and experienced consultant level Paediatricians with an interest in ICU. The group is working towards instilling a culture of excellence and prides itself on being the only healthcare system in the world that has gained international accreditation across all of its facilities.
They need someone who will be comfortable in Sub-specialized clinics on a regular basis alongside treating full spectrum of Pediatric cases in admitted care during inpatient and consult rotations.
Here are a few details of our partner:
- Based in Riyadh with facilities across the kingdom
- Long established hospital group with superb reputation and healthcare vision
- similar practise environment to the NHS
- Offering competitive salary and benefits package (Tax free)
- Committed to the provision of quality of healthcare
- Committed quality research and development
Skills and Qualifications Required
Specialist Board Requirements in Paediatric ICU OR In paediatrics and suitable ICU in the form of a specialised Fellowship are essential, without this experience your application cannot be considered.
- 1 years Post CCST experience (certificate of completion of specialist training)
- 1 years post American Board Registration
- 1 year's post CIS (French)
- 1 years Australian or NZ fellowship
- 1 year's post Facharzt
- 1 Years post CESR qualifications
What Happens Next
Please apply online.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.