Consultant - Paediatric Pulmonology
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
J148451_1679534232 Saudi Arabia £120K - £144K / Year
Here at Prospect Health we are working with our esteemed client to recruit for a Paediatric Pulmonology Consultant to join their multi-discipline organisation. The role is based in tone of their health care facility in the capital of Saudi Arabia in Riyadh.
Riyadh is Saudi Arabia's capital and main financial hub and forms the political and administrative centre of Saudi Arabia. The cities are modern and cosmopolitan, yet yield a tranquil atmosphere. Since the announcement of Saudi Arabia's Vison 2030 platform the nightlife and social life in the country has improved, you will find numerous events held all year round, tourism is in full swing from visitors all around the globe, they have open their doors to modernity. Top artist around the globe has performed in the country.
The diversity of people is uncountable, with individuals from all corners of the globe relocating to Saudi Arabia. Everyone, no matter what their walk of life, seems to relish in the rich cultural history that Saudi Arabia has to offer.
The company was founded in 1995 and has established 11 more thru the years. Their vision is to be the most trusted healthcare provider in medical excellence and patient experience globally.
- Tax Free Salary
- Fully furnished family accommodation
- Incentive Scheme
- 15 days of salary per year as an annual bonus
- Healthcare Insurance for yourself and dependents
- Child Education
- Continuous Medical Education
- Free Transportation
- Annual Air Tickets for yourself and dependents
- CME days
- Free Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- End of Service award
- Plus, many more
The following qualifications are accepted:
- UK/Ireland CCT/CCST
- GMC Specialist Registration
- American Board Certification (only approved boards by American Board of Medical Specialities accepted)
- Fachartz (German Board)
- French Qualifications (DIS, DES, CES, CIS)
- Italian/Spanish/Greek Specializations
- 2 years post qualifying experience at a full consultant level
- Canadian Fellowship with 3 years post board experience.
- CESR 5 years post qualifying experience at full consultant level
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.