Job description / Role
Consultant Paediatrics Job, Riyadh, Jeddah and Al-khobar
Saudi Arabia £100K - £200K / Year
Our international team is currently recruiting for a Consultant Paediatrics on behalf of a client in Saudi Arabia, to work at their impressive hospital facility. The client's medical complex is extensive and is split over a number of captivating regions in Riyadh, Jeddah and Al-khobar.
The teams employed by this prestigious group come from all over the globe and are encouraged to strive collectively towards the same goals. This collaborative working culture provides the service that has earned our client its presiding status in the medical world today.
Saudi Arabia is situated between Africa and Asia near the Arabian Peninsula, is framed by the Red Sea and the Gulf of Aqaba to the west and the Persian Gulf to the east. The kingdom has been described as feeling like the centre of the world and is certainly the Heart of the Arabic speaking community.
Riyadh being the capital in which our client's main hospitals are based are both modern and cosmopolitan and offer a huge variety of activities, entertainment, night life, world class cuisine and retail choices. Alternatively, the traditional souks will cater for those seeking a more traditional, cultural experience.
Is one of the largest and fastest growing healthcare service providers in the Middle East. It started its operations in 1995, and it currently manages and operates 22 medical facilities throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Kingdom of Bahrain. The group has excelled in medical, patience care experience, innovative healthcare development, and operations of advance medical facilities.
They were declared as first place winner by Forbes Magazine in their 2022 edition as the most influential health care provider in the Middle East, which listed 50 leading health care services providers in the region.
- 100% Tax Free, salary (Salaries with this client will vary depending on qualifications and experience gained after your qualification).
- Free Transport to and from the Hospital or Transportation allowance
- Family Accommodation or Accommodation Allowance
- School allowance for up to 2 children (ages 18 and below).
- Airline tickets.
- Annual leave is 30 days plus 10 days public holiday
- Medical (coverage for the whole family)
- Continuous Medical Education
- End of Service Award
Qualifications and Requirements
The following qualifications are accepted:
- UK/Ireland CCT/CCST
- GMC Specialist Registration
- American Board Certification (only approved boards by American Board of Medical Specialities accepted)
- Fachartz (German Board)
- French Qualifications (DIS, DES, CES, CIS)
- Italian/Spanish/Greek Specializations
- 2 years post qualifying experience at a full consultant level
- Canadian Fellowship with 3 years post board experience.
- CESR 5 years post qualifying experience at full consultant level
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the ' Apply ' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.