Job description / Role
A specialist management consultancy focused on procurement and supply chain is currently hiring for a Consultant level.
• Given the growth the firm is going through, they are looking for bright graduates with some consulting experience to join the team in Saudi.
• Consultants are responsible for managing key relationships with client stakeholders, leveraging their institutional knowledge and expertise, and ensuring buy-in to the agreed strategies.
• While a strong grasp of the detail and a hands-on approach are essential, excellent interpersonal and leadership skills are key to success in this role.
• Must have some relevant management consulting experience of at least 2 years within a leading consultancy.
• Preferably within procurement and/or supply chain
• Must have experience working in the KSA market
• An exemplary academic background; preferably with a top degree in Engineering, Science, Business, or Economics
• Fluency in Arabic (in addition to English) is highly desirable
• Must have the right to work in KSA
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Procurement & Logistics Manager
|Saudi Arabia||22 Mar|