Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career within CIPS Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world's largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
Line of Service Overview
In Consulting, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the best across industry and professional functional advisory services. We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep industry expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face. Our Consulting practice currently focuses on several core sectors including Consumer and Industrial Products & Services, Energy, Utilities & Mining (CIPS), Financial Services, Government, Health Industries, Finance Function, People and Organisations and Technology.
Our growing practice provides management consulting services in the areas of strategy and operations, aiming to help a diverse set of clients anticipate and address their most complex business challenges.
We focus on helping solve our client's most important problems through deep industry expertise from strategy to execution. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above.
- Train and lead staff.
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients.
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen.
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues.
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients.
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand.
- Strong Consulting background (high performer in a strategy house or Big 4).
- Bachelor's degree from a top-tier university with consistent outstanding academic record; advanced degree or MBA is preferred.
- Self-starter, eager to break new ground, and create opportunities for others.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem solving skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with a confident presence and the ability to effectively communicate complex ideas.
- Demonstrated ability to impact top and/ or bottom line financial results.
- Experience within Consumer Industrial Products & Services / Resources, this can include Oil & Gas, Utilities, Transport & Logistics, Industrial Products, Retail & Consumer Goods (cross competency).
- Comfortable working with people at all levels in an organization.
- Ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East.
- Experience in strategic planning, operational improvement, data analytics, operational transformation, junior team leadership, mid-tier client management.
Minimum year's experience required
- 2+ years of relevant experience with a renowned management consulting firm.
- Fluent in English, multilingual Arabic speaker preferable.
Up to 60%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.