Job description / Role
Consulting, CIPSEUM, Process Improvement & Supply Chain Optimization - Senior Manager
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
In Consulting, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the best across industry and professional functional advisory services. We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep industry expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face. Our Consulting practice currently focuses on several core industry sectors including Consumer and Industrial Products & Services, Energy, Utilities & Mining, Financial Services, Government, Health Industries, Finance Function, People and Organisations and Technology.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead end-to-end consulting engagements focused on evaluating current state, identifying opportunities and creating holistic transformation business cases within the Real Estate and Construction Industry.
- Lead cross-functional internal and client teams, across business and Real Estate/ Construction value chain, to develop and deliver end-to-end solution covering but not limited to planning and control, design management, project tendering, and contract administration.
- Develop yourself personally, taking a keen interest in trends in Real Estate/ Construction industry and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market
- Write and present winning proposals to support our clients in the Kingdom in strategy, operational/quality improvement and cost reduction.
- Undertake client delivery work in KSA including operational improvement, Business process re-engineering, operating model assessment and design and transformation projects
- Support the development of new propositions to help our client standardise their operations in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Work with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate; and keep up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world.
- Work to mentor and train other members of the business unit and the project team in order to foster a high performance team environment.
- Whilst working in the Real Estate / Construction Industry team you will develop your understanding of the key themes in the market and in the region. You will work collaboratively with other team members to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change.
- Preferable qualifications: The following qualification(s) are preferable and beneficial for the candidate to perform the role [PMP, MBA, Six Sigma, Lean, and Certification in Supply Chain].
- Extensive experience in managing organizational transformation/restructuring projects.
- In-depth understanding and experience of strategy management, organization design, processes management and implementation, supply chain optimization and PMO setup.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English but multilingual Arabic speaker preferable.
Minimum years experience required
- Minimum 7 years of experience in management consulting, preferrably focusing on Construction/Real-Estate Industry.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.