Job description / Role
Consulting, Health Industries, Manager / Senior Manager (Riyadh)
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
In Health Consulting, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the best across industry and professional functional advisory services. We focus on helping solve client digital health agenda problems by offering both strategic and operational deep industry expertise.
Our team has been involved in exciting opportunities in shaping healthcare reform and transformational initiatives in the region and hence expanding and looking for expert consultants in the following areas:
- Digital health strategy and transformations
- Governance & Operating Model Design Consultants
- Digital Health Enterprise & Technology Architects
- Data Architects
- Education: Bachelor's degree/MBA/Masters - in relevant field.
- Experience in the healthcare sector (health regulators and/or health operators and/or health insurers).
Years of Experience:
- 5-12 years of experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Technology and Management Consulting/ professional services firms e.g. Big 4, system integration, others.
- Experience in leading successful engagements.
- Experience and knowledge of related IT tools, frameworks, and methodologies in the industry.
- Certified by industry well known certifications e.g. togaf, zachman, ITSM/ITIL, HIMSS, BSC, others
- Previous experience within the Middle East strongly preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills, having the ability to prioritize workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines. Ability to think critically and develop solutions.
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills - preferably advanced skills e.g. modelling required.
- Experience with analytical or statistical software, i.e. Tableau, STATA, SPSS, a plus.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English but multilingual Arabic speaker preferable.
- Ability and willingness to work in KSA.
- For Digital Health Enterprise & Technology Architects experience with the design of a digital architecture design, including defining the to-be future digital blueprint and architecture is preferred, which can include:
- Business architecture
- Solution and/or application architecture - Data and analytics architecture
- Security - Data/Microservices Design Pattern
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.