Job description / Role
Line of Service
Regional, State, Local & City Government
Job Description & Summary
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a high growth Consulting team, where you will play a key role in developing and delivering strategy based projects, to clients in the Government and Public Sector in Saudi Arabia. We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organisations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face.
You will be part of PwC's Programme and Project Management team, interacting with industry professionals and experts whom will help you build and deploy the strong project management skills required to manage large-scale nationwide transformation initiatives. You will be exposed to the PwC proprietary methodologies and tools built from experiences from numerous prior engagements and leading practices, to enable you to efficiently and effectively deliver to our clients in a timely and reliable manner. As part of our team, you'll help our clients with optimising their project and programme performance, while consistently aligning programmes with corporate strategy.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Add value to our clients by helping them address complex people related issues, deliver on a sound HR strategy, achieve sustainable results and demonstrate real impact.
- Identify business opportunities for the People and Organisation practice and work closely with industry and business unit teams to deliver cross-functional engagements.
- Lead end-to-end people-related engagements focused on evaluating current state, identifying opportunities and creating holistic transformation business cases.
- Be the go-to-person and team expert for Change Management.
- Lead cross-functional internal and client teams to develop and deliver strategic people and organisational change in challenging client environments and high-growth industries, with a particular focus on Talent Management, Organisation Design and / or HR transformation.
- Remain up-to-date on important human capital trends and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market.
- Write and present winning proposals to support our clients in the UAE and broader Middle East region, on people-related topics.
- Support the development of new propositions to help our client optimise their people functions particularly within the focus areas of Talent Management, Organisation Design and / or HR Transformation.
- Work with colleagues across all Middle Eastern offices on client engagements and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
- Keep up to date with current regional and global economic and business trends.
- Mentor and train other members of the business unit and the project team in order to foster a high performance team environment.
- Whilst working in the People and Organisation team you will further build on your understanding of the key themes in the market and in the region. You will work collaboratively with other People and Organisation experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change. You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
- You will be achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis. You will be able to lead a high-performing team and add exceptional value to our clients within a fast-paced environment.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant subject such as Human Resources or Psychology.
- Preferable qualifications: The following qualification(s) are preferable and beneficial for the candidate to perform the role CIPD, GPHR, SHRM or equivalent is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of Talent Management, Organisation Design and HR Transformation.
- Extensive experience of advising companies on how to define an integrated talent management strategy to achieve high levels of organisational performance across multiple industries.
- Proven delivery of complex HR transformation projects, focusing on aiding HR functions to adapt their strategies, through the use of HR technologies and people analytics, to the evolving business landscape and successfully attract and retain talent.
- In depth understanding of organisational design best practice across multiple business environments, and experience of leading engagements focused on this area.
- Substantial experience of establishing and building strong client relationships across multiple industries and geographies.
- Strong interest and passion for developing, growing and leading a team through advanced coaching and mentoring, as well as proactive knowledge sharing.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Proven IT skills in the following programmes excel, word and PowerPoint.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluency in English and Arabic are mandatory.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project requirement dictate.
Minimum years experience required
- 10+ years of relevant experience in human capital leadership, of which a least 5 years will have been in a consulting environment.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.