Consulting, Technology, Cybersecurity, IAM Engineer (Manager/Senior Consultant)
Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
PwC is seeking the region's best Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineer who wants to join an elite global network of IAM practitioners who contributes to the global thought leadership on IAM. The IAM Engineer is responsible for the alignment of business, operational and security requirements, and translation of those requirements into technical IAM capabilities. IAM services include, but are not limited to, identity lifecycle management, authentication and authorization, access requests, access provisioning, access reauthorization, multi-factor authentication, IAM role and entitlement models, public key infrastructure, and directory services technologies.
- Develop IAM architecture (integrated processes, applications, data and technology) solutions to business problems in alignment with PwC reference IAM frameworks
- Research and evaluate new IAM security solutions, including lab tests, proof of concepts and pilots. Make operational and technology recommendations which influence IAM operations
- Develop solutions and recommendations for technical and process challenges, emerging threats and technology changes
- Planning and live deployment of IAM turnkey solutions including onboarding of client applications
- Provide level 2 support for clients and coordinate as needed with the technology vendors for L3 support
- Producing IAM technical documentation such IAM detailed design, configuration guides etc.
- Support on business development (bids) including defining scope of work and interacting with clients and the vendors as required during the proposal development
To qualify, candidates must have: A real passion for Cybersecurity in general and particularly for Identity and Access Management. A focused state of mind to understand how technology can assist and support to actively hunt and protect from the cyber threats we face today. We are looking for an IAM practitioner with capability and experience in some of the following areas:
Experience in designing and implementation of the following IAM capabilities:
- Access Management
- Identity Governance
- Directory Services
- Identity Provisioning
- Identity Management
- Identity Management as a Service
- In-depth knowledge in user provisioning, directory services, authentication, authorization, public key infrastructure, and identity federation.
- In-depth knowledge of authentication, authorization and Federation standards such as SAML, OAuth, OpenID, XACML and others
- Deployment and configuring common IAM products (including but not limited to SailPoint, ForgeRock, Alert Enterprise, Oracle, RSA…), and Enterprise Directory solutions including Active Directory
- A strong understanding of Information Security Architecture and ecosystem technologies and concepts required: Firewalls, intrusion detection, monitoring tools, encryption, certificate authority, reverse proxy, etc.
- Good understanding and knowledge of the following security areas:
- Information risk, privacy, and strategy (i.e. security and privacy policies, or risk assessments, or security and privacy compliance);
- Application security; (i.e. application security testing or security integrations with Systems Development Lifecycle (SDL) )
- Infrastructure security; (i.e.- securing networks and servers or security monitoring)
- Data security or encryption
- A strong understanding of broad Information Security topics and in particular a deep knowledge of Identity and Access Management Architecture is required
- Technical writing skills including functional and technical specifications
- Software development background
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Cyber Incident Response
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must have a Bachelor degree in Computer, Information Systems or Engineering related field preferred
- Minimum 8+ years of progressive IT experience with at least 5+ years as IAM engineer delivering enterprise solutions in the technology domain.
- Internationally recognized technical certifications in relevant areas
Up to 60%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.