Job description / Role
My client is a leading construction company with an excellent reputation and a track record of working on major projects in Saudi Arabia. they are currently working on a large civils project on the NEOM development and are looking to recruit an experienced contract administrator for the following duties;
Read the Contract and use its terms and conditions to prepare draft responses for Contract manager's review.
• Assists in establishing negotiations strategy for major procurements by researching precedent information, preparing schedules and other similar documents.
• Prepares solicitation and purchase order documents.
• Assists in the review and preparation of Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
• Analyzes and evaluates proposals received.
• Assists in performing post-award contract administration functions.
• Serves as Contracting Officer within prescribed limitations.
• Performs contracting support functions such as assembling and maintaining contract files/packages, abstracting bids, processing amendments and modifications, processing delivery orders.
Candidates should have a degree in civil engineering, quantity surveying or a similar subject and should have a proven track record of working as a contract administrator on major civil engineering and construction projects in the Middle East. Saudi Arabian experience is preferred.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||20 Apr|
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Compass Project Consulting
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Contracts Manager / Senior Contracts Manager
QS Quest Global Markets Ltd.
|Saudi Arabia||23 Mar|