Job description / Role
Required to join a MEP contractor in Saudi Arabia.
- Working on a variety of building projects the successful candidate will be responsible for
- Preparation of correspondences and maintaining contractual records n
- Reporting to the Commercial Manager and Project Manager relating to field administration of contracts.
- Ensuring that the requirements of the Contract Documents are implemented throughout the Contract period.
- Preparation and maintenance of Engineer’s Instructions, Variation Orders and Claim Logs.
- Preparing and negotiating cost impacts and schedule changes for contract Change Orders / Modifications.
- BSc Degree in Engineering, Science, or Law Degree
- 10 years experience
- Possess a strong work ethic to effectively work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Excellent command of English with strong verbal and written communication skills is required.
- Proven claims background.
- Professional Membership such as RICS, and training in construction contract law would be an advantage.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration