Job description / Role
NTS Group are working with a leading multinational company to recruit a Contract Manager based in Jeddah, KSA.
• This role is accountable for planning, co-coordinating and controlling all technical and facilities management strategies and activities that ensure the contract delivers to contract Service Level Agreements.
• The role will be the senior person on site and therefore responsible for all staff and subcontractors, together with the financial and operational performance of the contract.
• In line with the senior team the Contract Manager will support and approve.
• Manage the day-to-day operations of all elements of the Contract to meet all regulatory, business, strategic and Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
• Manage and direct the operations of the business in accordance strategic plan, with an emphasis on standardisation of policies and procedures.
• Meet agreed budgets (commitments) and business planning outcomes.
• Direct, assist, support and advise line managers, supervisors, coordinators, team leaders or leading hands, ensuring the implementation of changes necessary to meet evolving service delivery standards.
• Set staffing levels in compliance with business specifications and monitor them, to enable the delivery of efficient and effective services.
• Provide advice to the General Manager on the activities, developments and changes within the services covered under the Contract and their impact upon the provision of those services.
• Assist the General Manager with the development and implementation of management initiatives.
• Seek new business opportunities and improve profitability of the business within your contract capabilities, and seek direction and approval from the General Manager before committing to undertaking these services.
• Contract and the decision-making process.
• Monitoring of procedures and policies in order to recommend improvements.
• Monitor, review and, where appropriate, update property, plant and equipment to meet the changing needs of the business, within your authority limits.
• Carry out formal performance appraisals with each subordinate bi-annually & annually, reviewing performance against agreed business goals.
• Develop, monitor and review annual maintenance programs for the Project.
• Develop, administer and review whole of life cycle replacement programs.
HSQE Responsibilities and Information Security Responsibilities:
• Lead the development and implementation of the Management System and ensure that contents of Health, Safety, Quality & Environment and Information Security Policy Statements are known and understood by the contract staff.
• Provide input into the development of the Health, Safety, Quality & Environment and Information Security Policy Statements.
• Ensure that a good HSQE and Information Security culture is promoted within their departments and among their peers, employees, visitors, subcontractors, client and customers.
• Essential technical and professional skills, knowledge and qualifications.
Technical & Professional Skills:
• 10 years plus experience of managing within an FM environment
• 5 years minimum experience in managing multi-disciplined People Managers including support functions (eg finance, procurement).
• Demonstrated experience in business management across a diverse work force.
• Previous experience in a Facilities Management healthcare environment.
• Demonstrated experience in Change Management.
• Management and or Operational experience at a senior level within a reputable business.
• Ability to motivate, lead, manage change and work in a multi discipline and multi-functional team.
• Demonstrate knowledge of both international and local (KSA) statutory and legislated requirements in governing large properties.
• A respected leader capable of developing close working relationships with the client to ensure the mutual success for all stakeholders and longevity of the contract.
• Negotiation skills.
• Communication and interpersonal skills at both an individual and team level.
• Demonstrate knowledge of international best practice in facilities management.
• Demonstrated high level of interpersonal skills and proven ability to effectively communicate (in both oral and in written form) with all levels of management, employees, customers, contractors and other stakeholders.
• Demonstrate leadership on a FM project.
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.