Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success.
- Assist the Manager, Procurement and Contracts to supervise, equip and coach Contracts team members to ensure proper performance in their duties for each major Project and in the Asset Services.
- Work with the Manager, Procurement and Contracts and project Contracts Managers to ensure accurate and standardised reporting for all individual major Projects and in the Asset Services.
- Perform workload planning and resource allocation in conjunction with the Manager, Procurement and Contracts, CSG's, individual major Projects and in the Assets Services.
- Provide advice on commercial and legal aspects of Contracts to the CSG's.
- Provide Contracts input to Business Development activities for the CSG's.
- Provide advice on Contracts processes, procedures, guidelines and systems to the CSG's, individual major Projects and to the Asset Services.
- Maintain and promote good working relationships and sharing of information within the WA Procurement and Contracts team and other disciplines and across the global WorleyParsons Procurement and Contracts network.
- Duties as Contracts Manager on a nominated project include:
- Leading the project Contracts team
- Negotiation leading
- Performing all Contracts duties for nominated contracts including formation and administration of the contract through bidder prequalification, Procurement Plan issue, ITT issue, tender evaluation, award and recommendation, and monitoring of performance of contractors. This includes general contract administration, invoice verification, resolution of claims, resolution of back charges and contract close out.
- Develop contract strategies which result in the best "value for money" for the project and the client
- Ensure that project Contracts procedures and processes are followed including maintaining the necessary files
- Review and approval of documentation in accordance with the project Authorities manual
- Workload planning and resource allocation
- Report on Contracts progress.
- Representing Contracts at client and Project Management meetings.
- Provide commercial advice on Contracts matters to the project.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Demonstrable commitment to HSE leadership in project environments
- Excellent team leadership, coordination and communication skills
- Demonstrable reporting and performance.
- A proven track record of managing Contracts teams across a portfolio of projects and with a team of senior Contracts people.
- Key understanding of Management systems such as WPMP and EMS
- Relevant commercial tertiary qualification and extensive industry experience
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.