Job description / Role
Our client is a facilities management service provider. They have an established operation within Saudi and are currently recruiting for a Contract Manager to join their FM Team in Riyadh, KSA.
- Build and maintain relationships with client, subcontractors and any other third party stakeholders
- Manage and execute all contractual / commercial compliance matters with regard to the project in Assist with the employer's compliance with mandatory standards
- Provides responses to bids, proposals and contract negotiations.
- Service Matrix - KPI’s & SLA’s.
- Degree level Education
- Communicates effectively and has strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders and has strong interpersonal skills.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.