Job description / Role
Contracts Director for highly respected client in KSA.
Opportunity to work on a one of a kind mega project
Saudi client who are looking to build smart and sustainable future cities.
* As the contracts Director you will be managing the post contract period that involves but not limited to ensuring that all aspects relating to the construction are finalized and that the contractor has met all of their obligations for the project.
* Responsible for all activities in the organization's contracts administration function.
* Oversees the preparation of proposals, negotiations, and the administration of contracts that follow company policies and legal requirements
* Market leading salary + Benefits
* Career progression
* Opportunity to work on a one of a kind project
* KSA experience is essential
* 10+ Years in a Client/Developers position with a commercial background
* Must have strong leadership abilities and post contract experience
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||16 May|
Senior Commercial Manager
Contracts & Commercial Manager
Senior Project Manager
Senior Director of Project Management
|Saudi Arabia||25 May|