Job description / Role
• Ensuring that the requirements of the Contract Documents are implemented throughout the Contract period
• Assist in the review of contractual notices of claims and providing contractual advice to the Project delivery teams where appropriate.
• Interaction with the relevant Contractors in respect of all contractual matters
• Review all contract documents to ensure congruity and to minimize patent and latent ambiguities
• Assist with administration of on-going Contracts, including monitoring Contractor and commission compliance with the Contract documents
• Prepare correspondence and maintains records necessary to ensure the effective administration of all Contractual matters
• Assist in the preparation of Contract change and Variation Orders
• Facilitate the contract close-out procedures to ensure that all terms and conditions of contracts have been complied with prior to final payment to contractor
• Ensures that all contractual procedures are implemented and maintained
• Assist on all contractual matters
• Assist in the review of Contractor’s claims in accordance with the provisions of the Conditions of Contract and ensures the Client’s interests are protected
• Ensures all warranties, bonds, insurances, guarantees, etc. are in place and maintained and updated in accordance with the Contract and are in compliance with the Clients requirements
• Assist in the preparation of Monthly Progress Reports
• Responsible for the preparation and maintenance of Engineer’s Instructions, Variation Orders and Claim Logs
• BSc Degree in Quantity Surveying and have a minimum of 15 years’ experience
• Professional Membership such as RICS, and training in construction contract law would be an advantage
• Proven claims background
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies