Job description / Role
• Required to join a leading engineering consultancy working on large scale building and infrastructure across the Kingdom.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for preparation, review and administration supervision of contracts throughout the project lifecycle, starting from proposal development to supervision project delivery and project hand-over.
• Also to provide expert contractual advice and support to supervision teams on site, including addressing contractual matters and resolving disputes, as needed
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• BSc Civil Engineering / Quantity Surveying
• Further professional qualifications
• Familiarity with local laws regulating the engineering / construction sectors
• Knowledge of risk management strategies Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Proficiency in spoken and written English and Arabic
• 20 years experience working in international engineering consultancy firm, specifically in a contracts / contracts administration role
• Experience with standard conditions of contract,
• FIDIC, AIA, EJCDC, ICE
• Negotiating, writing, and interpreting terms, conditions, and requirements of contractual agreements
• Due to travel applicants should be in KSA or the Gulf region
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Senior Construction Manager
Currie & Brown
Contracts Manager - Arabic Speaker - Airport