Job description / Role
Charterhouse is working with a leading global law firm looking to hire a Corporate Associate with 2-5 years PQE to join its market leading practice in Riyadh. The firm would be interested in a high quality UK and Australian Common Law qualified Lawyer.
The role will involve working closely with the lead Partner and senior Lawyers in the firm’s Riyadh office and well as part of its broader Middle East network.
• The successful candidate will be advising corporate and financial institutions on a range of public and private M&A transactions, venture capital funds, general corporate work and regulatory work.
• This is an excellent opportunity to join a global leading law firm which is well established in the Middle East market with clear long-term career developments prospects and the opportunity to play a key role in relation to high profile matters.
• Our client is interested in speaking to an England and Wales and Australian Common Law Qualified Lawyer with 2-5 years post qualification experience gained at a leading law firm.
• The ideal candidate should have strong academic records and qualifications.
• Arabic language is preferred, but not essential.
• Experience within a top tier firm would have an added advantage.
• The successful candidate should have strong networking and organisational skills with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Competitive tax free remuneration and package on offer to attract a high calibre individual.
About the Company
The Charterhouse brand and business was launched in Dubai and the Middle East in April 2004 by a team of international recruiters and management consultants, after its inception in Sydney, Australia in September 2003. Charterhouse Middle East is now positioned as the leading regional recruiter within its area of disciplines and functional markets.
Charterhouse offers professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services to all sectors of the market. Service quality is guaranteed, thanks to a particular focus on flexibility. Charterhouse was the first international search and selection business to establish Dubai as its base. The growth in the Middle East region has been mirrored by Charterhouse globally, with offices now in Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Hong Kong, Singapore, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney.