Job description / Role
As an Associate in the Corporate Practice, you will advise on a broad spectrum of corporate transactions. You will advise global, national and emerging companies on transactions including M&A, private equity, venture capital and ECM.
One of the largest law firms globally, with a well-established presence in KSA
* Advise on transactions including M&A, private equity, venture capital and ECM.
* Work within a wide variety of sectors.
* Draft and negotiate key transaction documents
* Conduct due diligence.
* Drive business development
* Build and manage client relationships
* Contribute to a learning and development culture.
* Competitive salary
* Opportunity to work on high-profile legal matters with local and global teams
* Progressive environment
* 2+ years PQE.
* Qualified and registered in KSA
* KSA National
* In-depth knowledge of and experience of corporate transactions
* Experience working at a law firm in a corporate practice with international clients
* Excellent drafting skills and legal research ability
* Strong client management skills
* Coach and mentor more junior members of the team
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.