Job description / Role
Set up compliance framework and policies for the largest mega city project currently happening in the world.
Largest Mega city project in the world based in Saudi Arabia creating a smart city, the size of Belgium, with Special Economic zone.
* Set up Compliance framework
* Set up policies
* Hands on involvement in creating Compliance framework across 16 sectors
* Report directly into the end-responsible for Compliance
* Very competitive salary package
* Living in the Mega city means everything is paid for; housing, food, gym, insurance, transportation etc.
* Work together with the best talent in the world to create this Mega city
* 10-15 years of Compliance experience
* Corporate compliance background - no financial services
* Multinational experience
* Experience as a regional compliance manager
* Wants to be hands on involved
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Legal Contracts Manager - Aviation/Aerospace/Defense
|Saudi Arabia||5 Dec|
Compliance Officer - Oil & Gas
|Saudi Arabia||12 Apr|
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Banking and Finance Lawyer - Remote
|Saudi Arabia||4 Apr|