Job description / Role
- Foresees legal contingencies that may affect corporate interests
- Procures the greatest possible legal protection for the activities carried out by the company
- Provides advise on commercial and financial agreements
- Compliance responsible of the company
- Coordinating the boarding meetings of the local company
SAR 20,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Bachelor Degree in Law
- Candidates must be a Saudi national
- Registered lawyer
- Approximately 3-5 years of experience in corporate legal and public listed companies
- Must have experience dealing in Tadawul (Saudi stock market) Specifically in Tadawul (Saudi stock market)
- Candidates should be fluent in English and Arabic
About the Company
Hire Rightt Executive search:
Established in Dubai in 2002, Hire Rightt has become a trusted name for both, clients and potential candidates. Our offices are strategically located in U.A.E., Canada, United States and India; however, our operations are not restricted to these regions. The employees at Hire Rightt maintain the best professional networks to ensure a perfect candidate fit is found for the clients requirements.
Hire Rightt is an executive search company aiming to provide a complete solution for your organizations HR needs. Depending on the enterprise level, our framework is tailored to serve every individual client with the best talent pool. Our proactive efforts as job match makers are dedicated to support both the client as well as the job seekers. Our team is passionate about what they do and well-trained to obtain a complete understanding of job openings, hence ensuring valuable results.