Job description / Role
Our client an international engineering consultancy are looking for a Corporate O & M Specialist based in Riyadh KSA. The position is to work on secondment to a client in the public sector based in their Riyadh office. The expected project duration is 3 years with an option to extend.
Key responsibilities include;
• Identifying and developing best practices, standards , guidelines and reports in operation & maintenance.
• Developing training programs and conducting workshops for knowledge transfer programs related to operation & maintenance.
• Reviewing current standards and procedures
• Modifies and develops new standards and procedures as required
• Assisting in the implementation of the new policies and procedure
To apply you must meet the following criteria;
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering related discipline as a minimum (MEP preferred)
• Minimum of 15 years relevant experience
• 8 years experience in the field of operation & maintenance.
• Knowledge of the standards and internationally identified methodologies and procedures related to operation & maintenance.
• Fluent in English language, verbal and written communication
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
MEP Operation / Project Manager
|Saudi Arabia||13 Feb|
MEP Project Manager
|Saudi Arabia||11 Feb|
Maintenance Manager - Facilities Management Contract
Big Fish Recruitment
Chief Mechanical Engineer (HVAC)
|Saudi Arabia||5 Feb|