Job description / Role
Corrosion Engineer (infrastructure) Opportunity – Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
• The ability to communicate effectively in spoken and written English is essential.
• Experience working in and/or with local municipalities in design and coordination of infrastructure projects with other agencies.
• Saudi experience a plus.
• Project management experience in managing design projects is preferred.
USD 13,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: full benefits, free family or single Western accommodations, relocation, monthly expat allowance and other benefits typical with working for a major American firm overseas.
• Nationality American
• Aged not over 55 (due to Visa restrictions)
• Western national preferably a US national.
• Bachelor’s degree is essential Minimum
• 12 years of experience in corrosion field preferably in new build infrastructure projects
• Candidates MUST have experience with US Codes be able to train Saudi employees on US standards.
• US or registration as a Professional Engineer (PE) is required.
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.