Job description / Role
• Actively participates in and supports safety programs of the plant
• Participates in monthly financial closing for JCP and operation support units
• Analyze monthly financial data of assigned units for accuracy and reasonableness
• Record production entries, inventory adjustments to account for over/under consumption of feedstock and CC&A
• Prepares/enters general ledger entries and statistical key figures (SKFs)
• Verify monthly yield and accounting inputs and product reconciliations
• Prepare monthly analysis for JCP operating units and various ad-hoc analysis
• Lead for JCP budget
• Leads and/or participates in various plant teams to resolve issues and improve processes
• Ensure compliance with numerous operating and joint venture agreements.
• Fixed Assets Reporting
• Responsible for verifying unsettled projects/Orders
• Assist auditors
A university graduate (bachelor degree) is required in the disciplines of either accounting or finance.
2 years prior accounting experience is required. Prior experience in manufacturing is considered and analysis is considered a plus.
• Must possess strong analytical and interpersonal skills and have the demonstrated ability to communicate with employees at all organizational levels.
• Candidate must be able to critically evaluate a diversity of data, draw conclusions and summarize in a succinct manner the key points.
• Successful candidate should possess strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Must possess SAP knowledge
• Very good and fluent in the English language
• SharePoint experience considered a plus
About the Company
S-Chem is comprised of three legal entities (Saudi Chevron Phillips, Jubail Chevron Phillips, and Saudi Polymers Company). Saudi Chevron Phillips Co. is a large scale benzene production facility in Saudi Arabia. And Jubail Chevron Phillips Co. is an integrated Olefins/Ethylbenzene/Styrene Facility, with Saudi Polymers Company as a world scale facility producing Ethylene, Propylene, Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Polystyrene and 1-Hexane.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
INC System Integrations
National Marine Dredging Company
A Leading Water & Beverages Company in Saudi Arabia
Budgeting and Planning Analyst
Saudi Aramco Total Refining & Petrochemical Company (SATORP)