Job description / Role
• Responsible to control and monitor project total expenditure including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
• Project cost estimation.
• Provide cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes, etc.
• Perform technical and commercial review of Tenders (Contractors & subcontractor’s quotations) for the preparation of Service agreements.
• Ensure effective project implementation and utilize productive reports with the use of project management system to monitor the status of all purchases, invoicing and delivery up to the closure of the project.
• Prepare monthly project report for the monitoring of the project activities on a daily basis and register all issues relating to the project promptly to the project manager and management.
• Coordinate and work with the project management team to resolve project issues to ensure the delivery/completion of the project work.
• Attend project meetings and discussions with the external clients.
• Perform project costing related reporting to the team and management’s review on a monthly basis to ensure that expenditures are kept within the project budget.
• Provide cost control and planning advice to the internal team as and when required.
• Generate cost report on monthly basis to control material, labor, and equipment cost compared to the estimated cost of the initial budget in two areas:
• The actual cost for resources is greater or less than estimated one.
• The actual quantities of resources used is greater or less than the estimated one.
• Takes responsibility for preparing, tracking & reviewing information for others for preparing estimated & actual project design and construction cost budgets.
• Monitor labor productivity as per standard productivity. Capture actual cost as per site condition.
• Check SPR before submitting to the admin. Monitor material wastes.
• Review / Issue Subcontractor Invoice Voucher. Develop physical progress invoices as per dry cost.
• Submit project cost variance (Material, Labor, Subcontractor). Budget VS Actual cost. Review Purchase Order. Submit Project Cost Summary Report. Review all expenditures before submitting to finance department. Issue the Subcontractor Payment certificate.
• Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as required
• B.S. Civil Engineering or Equivalent
• 10+ years "AutoCad, PrimaVera.6, Microsoft office & SAP
• Have good knowledge in Planning and Cost Control
• Good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics.
• Planning and organisation skills.
• Communication and interpersonal skills.
• Background on Administration and Management."
About the Company
Headquartered in Riyadh, Rafal Real Estate Company was founded in late 2007, with the objective of developing distinguished communities with unique lifestyle, offering both, clients and Investors, a real opportunity to live and invest in style.
RAFAL is owned by leading business groups in KSA; namely, A. K. Al Muhaidib & Sons Co., Ibrahim A. Abunayyan & Bros Co., and Arabian Tawazon for Commercial Investment Co. Ltd.