Job description / Role
Do you look at challenges from different perspectives and suddenly see a solution?
If you are inspired by developing new ideas and looking at challenges from fresh viewpoints, then you have the talents to be the person we’re looking for. We encourage our employees to engage in creative problem-solving. We value your creative mind and give you the freedom to explore ideas. Let your creativity flourish! Check us out.
Responsible for forecasting the expense and scope of projects. Analyze business endeavors and cost information to make sound financial decisions.
This incumbent utilizes widely diversified knowledge of project controls activities, and draws upon extensive experience and exposure to various types of projects and clients.
• Provides guidance, direction, and specialized assistance to project for the resolution of difficult and complex project cost control problems.
• Interfaces with clients, attends regular meetings, and provides statistical reports.
• Manages a team of Project Estimators/Specialists who are qualified to analyze, evaluate, and forecast project costs, as well as performance against an established schedule with critical milestones.
• Assesses the impact(s) of design/construction changes and schedule slippages.
• Oversees the development and maintenance of an established system to show the hierarchy of plans and schedules; keeps project and company management fully informed.
• Coordinates staffing requirements, assigns and supervises project work activities, and trains personnel.
• Completes performance reviews and provides personnel development for the assigned employees.
• Recommends and oversees the customization of project control systems to meet specific project requirements.
• Evaluates the profitability and viability of a product or service.
• Uses computer software to prepare and review estimates and supporting documentation.
• Participates in business development efforts by gathering and presenting a variety of background data. May be required to make informal or formal presentations.
• Evaluates contingency requirements using risk analysis software.
• Track projects throughout its course and recommend budget adjustments.
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• Established procedures will free you to be your best
You are not a person who likes to guess. You have a logical, orderly and precise way of thinking, and that is what we need to fill this managerial position. We understand that when you’re able to give your team tried and true procedures to follow, it’s so much easier to have the job satisfaction you all hope for. We are enthusiastic advocates of diversity, appreciative of the talents and perspectives of every individual. Let us include you on our clear route to success.
• 4-year degree in Engineering or Construction Management with 15 years of cost experience on mega construction projects in GCC.
• Requires basic engineering knowledge in electrical, mechanical, civil, or a related field.
• Proficient PC skills including a proficiency in various software used in the Project Controls Department, such as Excel, Primavera, and Document and Materials Controls System (DMCS).
• Proven ability to perform in a supervisory capacity, as well as a thorough knowledge of industry practices is required.
You have ideas. Here, you can make them matter!
For innovative people, perhaps like you, the problem isn’t coming up with ideas, it’s getting those ideas implemented. Here, our focus is on doing just that. Even the smallest suggested tweak in a procedure from our managers and their teams could change an entire system. That’s how progress happens. We owe our fresh thinking to the diversity of our dynamic staff. We value individuals for the skills, approaches and perspectives they contribute. Join an organization where your input counts.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
Senior Cost Manager
Currie & Brown
Senior Cost Controller - PMC
Senior Commercial Manager
|Saudi Arabia||16 May|
Senior Cost Manager - Pre Contract SQS - Real Estate
|Saudi Arabia||16 Jun|