Job description / Role
Robert Half is working with a global manufacturing company to hire a Country HR Manager. You will join a leading business, manage a large team and develop all HR policies and processes. This is a Saudi National appointment.
* Lead, manage and develop all HR country policies
* Manage talent and attraction including succession
* Generalist HR activities including employee relations
* Work with global team on strategic HR projects
* Support on compensation and benefits
* Performance management / appraisal
* Training and development across all levels
* Support graduate programme including annual recruitment process
You will have at least 10 - 12 years' experience of operating at Senior HRM or Head of HR level, degree qualified.
You will have managed large teams, advised on strategic HR projects, and have the ability to influence senior management. This is both an operational and strategic HR role.
Experience of manufacturing, industrial, oil and gas or engineering preferred.
SAR 35,000 to 40,000
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.