Job description / Role
Reporting to Group Director of the Mobile Handset business for one of the largest Retailer and Distribution companies in the GCC.
Key responsibilities include:
• To coordinate, manage and facilitate the Operations of the Mobile business across the whole KSA kingdom
• To develop the distribution channels in the select markets and be responsible for profitable sales enablement
• Improve continuously the performance of the products by taking relevant corrective and preventive actions
• Maintain the efficiency of wholesale supply chain; resolve any conflicts in distribution channels
• Preparing Go To market plans with Channel
• Ensuring robust tactical activities are developed and implemented on time
• Be accountable for the ROI of the tactical channel spends for IR and KDR
• Develop Key Account relationships ?
• Strong research and analytical skills In-depth understanding of the Industry’s current products and future concepts
• Research, source & develop NPI’s based on consumer & market need before competition
SAR 30,000 to 35,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Competitive Company Benefits
Knowledge and experience required in the following:
• Strong experience with Retail Telecommunications industry and knowledge of Handset market
• Pricing & Positioning of Models with clear life cycle
• Manage product life cycle in channel; develop detailed marketing and sales forecasts/plans
• Cooperate/Communicate with other entities (Sales, Marketing, Logistics)
• Follow-up on implementation process for specified products in Channel
• Budget-management skills and proficiency
• Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
• Familiarity with the latest trends & technologies of competitor landscape.
• This role is 100% field based and therefore candidates will need a strong background of managing teams across the Kingdom and travelling frequently.
About the Company
The Recruitment Tree is an independently owned search and selection consultancy based in the North East with offices in the Middle East.
We are experts in our specialist sectors and have access to the highest calibre candidates due to our strong long term relationships and unrivaled market knowledge. Our friendly and supportive consultants work tirelessly to meet your needs by building meaningful, long-term relationships who understand your business requirements.
If you are looking for a job, our knowledgeable consultants are up to date and well informed about the current job market and how best to find you a job you are most suited to. We will dedicate time in understanding your needs, getting to know you, and finding you the right job.
At The Recruitment Tree we strive to enable our candidates to walk away having found their perfect role, and our clients to walk away having added value to their business with their most important asset, their people.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||21 May|
A Leading Super Premium Chocolates Company in the UAE.
General Manager - Facilities Management Service Provider
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||25 Apr|