Job description / Role
We are seeking a Country Sales Manager to oversee and manage the sales of our car-care products in the gas stations network in KSA. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in sales and business development, with a proven track record of generating revenue and building strong relationships with clients. The preferred candidate will also have connections to fuel giants such as Petromin, NAFT, Deress, SASCO, Tas'helat, ADNOC, ENOC, and ARAMCO.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to increase revenue and achieve sales targets
- Build sales team
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and key stakeholders in the gas station network
- Identify new opportunities for growth and expansion in the market
- Conduct market research to stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitor activity, and customer preferences
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our car-care product offerings and their benefits to customers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the timely delivery of products and services to clients
- Manage a team of sales representatives and provide coaching and guidance to help them achieve their targets
- Prepare and present regular sales reports to senior management
- Work closely with SC to maintain product availability and smooth operation
Reporting to: CEO - Automotive
Subordinates: Sales Team
Number required: 1
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in sales and business development, with a proven track record of achieving sales targets and revenue growth
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and key stakeholders
- Experience in the automotive industry, preferably in car-care products
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify new opportunities for growth and expansion
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to manage and motivate a team of sales representatives
- Fluency in both English and Arabic
- Connections to fuel giants such as Petromin, NAFT, Deress, SASCO, Tas'helat, ADNOC, ENOC, and ARAMCO is preferred
About the Company
OBS Group is a family-owned business that nurtures and develops uniquely high-quality and contemporary brands through selected distribution channels. We are committed to creating sustainable value for our shareholders while prioritizing corporate responsibility and environmental protection. OBS Group believes in creating innovative and forward-thinking ideas with a long-term perspective, building a business for future generations, and creating downstream opportunities in our markets.
Under the OBS Group umbrella, OBS Automotive is a leading distributor of mainstream automotive aftermarket products across the Middle East, Africa, and South-Asia. With over two decades of experience, we have established ourselves as leaders in the industry by collaborating with partners who share our vision of value-creation without compromising on the customer experience. Our business partners include the region's leading petroleum retailers, automobile dealer-brands, independent and large multi-bay lube, specialty shops, and tire centers.
OBS Lifestyle is a boutique-style company that takes a personalized approach to the way we operate and the relationships we develop with the luxury brands we partner with. Our business focuses on Food and Beverages, Fashion and Accessories, and our Beauty division, which specializes in niche and luxury perfumes. We take pride in our strong commercial relationships with the very best local and international retailers, including Harvey Nichols, Bloomingdales, Galleries Lafayette, Paris Gallery, Atelier, and House Of Fraser. Our operations span across the MENA region, as well as in the UK.
At OBS Group, we take pride in delivering exceptional customer experiences by providing high-quality products and services that exceed expectations. We are committed to building long-term partnerships with our clients and suppliers based on mutual trust, respect, and integrity. Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing innovative and reliable solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers, earning us a reputation for excellence throughout the industry.
Regional Sales Manager
|Saudi Arabia||13 Jun|
General Manager - Sales and Distribution
|Saudi Arabia||16 Jun|
General Manager - Sales and Marketing
Sales Manager / Sales Executive
Nawaloka Polysacks Ltd.
Kooheji Industrial Safety