Job description / Role
This description reflects the core activities of the role but is not intended to be all-inclusive and other duties within the group/department may be required in addition to changes in the emphasis of duties as required from time to time. There is a requirement for the post holder to recognize this and adopt a flexible approach to work.
We are currently looking for an experienced Crowd Management Expert - Manager to be part of our PMC team in Makkah.
Crowd management is the systematic planning and proactive implementation of the Haj people inside and outside Holy Mosque on the basis of continual monitoring and analysis of human movement and group dynamics with the objective of security, the protection and the preservation of the well-being of all present.
• Creating Crowd management models
• Reviewing and Validating Crowd studies, Crowd Risk Assessments.
• Evacuation and Invacuation planning, Crowd flow analysis
• Developing plans and strategies in Crowd Management area.
• The candidate has to have a very good knowledge dealing with the crowd management software.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Architecture.
• 15 years’ experience in the relevant field as per the project scope or work .
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English.
• Professionals from public transport planning and operations departments.
• Professionals working for transport authorities and operators.
• Expert in Risk, security and safety departments.
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).