Customer Care Director
Job description / Role
The Customer Care Team Director will manage development's Customer Care Team including the long-term development and the day-to-day management of the team.
He or she will be responsible for all operations activities to make sure we deliver amazing customer services on the ground, handling B2B and B2C booking requests, managing operational issues and continually improving the ways we deliver the customer journey on our destination.
One of the mega giga projects of Vision 2030 in Saudi Arabia.
* Candidate will be responsible for selecting, hiring and training customer team. The team will be interacting and managing travel and booking operators - to provide mobility, travel arrangements
* The candidate needs to have a good understanding of operating a DMC and knowledgeable of the online booking system.
* Will have to work along with head of travel trade, set up and support the sales development team around the world.
* He/she will also have to coordinate online and offline activities for the booking platform.
* DMC - team will take care of entire asset (accommodation + activities + experience) to provide for travel trade operators for booking final packages with clients
* Working on a leading Vision 2030 project
* Global exposure with attractive package and benefits
* Minimum 5 years of managerial experience.
* Background - travel trade and operations team on site, management, concierge services/ luxury services
* Regional experience/ understanding of the market.
* Understand of DMC and Tour Operator operations.
* Proven experience in Group Operations and other areas of the company is a plus
* Experience of working with computers, particularly Microsoft applications
* Fluency in spoken and written English, Arabic and 2nd language is an added value
* Willingness to travel
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.