Job description / Role
• Providing help and advice to customers using your organisation's products or services.
• Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face-to-face
• investigating and solving customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customer service assistants.
• Handling customer complaints or any major incidents, such as a security issue or a customer being taken ill.
• Issuing refunds or compensation to customers
• keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
• Analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service your organisation is providing.
• Producing written information for customers, often involving use of computer packages and software
• writing reports analysing the customer service that your organisation provides.
• Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use improving customer service procedures, policies and standards for your organisation or department.
• Leading or supervising a team of customer service staff.
• Learning about your organisation's products or services and keeping up to date with changes
• keeping ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending courses.
• Communication skills that allow you to inform, help and advise customers clearly and to liaise effectively with other professionals
• Listening skills, to understand exactly what customers require
• Problem-solving skills
• Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations
• Motivational skills and an ability to supervise and lead a team of customer service assistants
• Creative thinking, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards
• An ability to work well under pressure
• Organisational and planning skills to develop customer service policies
• Good personal presentation, especially when working with customers face-to-face
• A commitment to improve your own customer service skills on an ongoing basis.
About the Company
United Yousef M. Naghi Co. Ltd. was established in 1995 with a vision of excelling in the expansion and delivery of volume quality and efficient service delivery in products and services ranging from Consumer Electronics, Home Appliances, AC and Home
Under the prolific leadership and precognition of Sheikh Ammar Naghi, the brand expanded its branches and business sectors with many international names. The company has recently expanded its field of interest and specialization by in investing in areas of retail and hospitality; namely EDDY - Electronics and Furnishing and AJWAD Hospitality.
Owing to the company's never ending efforts to expand and attain the best of the international brands to delivery and serve towards various aspects in the Kingdom, United Naghi gathered together a pool of top brands in each product category forming a distinct ranking and brand image in the retail and the hospitality sector.
Area Sales Manager
Supply Manager Performance
Sales and Marketing Manager
Green Gulf Careers
National Sales Manager
A Leading Company in Lebanon