Job description / Role
* Contributes to the success of the Brands and Customers by handling frontline and backline activities to merchandise orders to key customers in a fast-paced direct customer delivery environment.
* Analyze situations accurately taking effective action under narrow time constraints.
* This role reports into the Customer Service Manager KSA.
* Shipments and relationship with Key accounts across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
* Manage Customer's requirements & orders management in a timely manner.
* Master Data Maintenance and continuous improvement of System data base.
* Close collaboration with Internal functions such as Demand Planning, Product Supply, Logistic Operations, Finance, Sales teams for seamless operations.
* Monitors the assigned customer operations processes and analyses the Key Performance Indicators, in order to identify issues and to improve processes effectiveness.
* Develop and support sales with Customer Scorecards and detailed customer analysis, proposing solutions for better service to our customers
* Identifies and implement the improvement actions of the operative activities
* Cross-functional & business partner engagement to optimize our order-to-delivery cycle times, as well as the optimum balance between best in class service at a cost optimum level
* Collaborate with the warehouse and transportation team to identify opportunities, address issues and come up with actions that further improve the operation
* Bachelor's degree
* 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in customer services supply chain
* Logistic planning techniques
* Preferably FMCG experience
* SAP & CRM experience
* SAR 16K/Month
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.