Job description / Role
The Customer Success Specialist enables customers to achieve their desired outcomes by providing support. This is achieved by supporting customer team.
- Support customer success managers and analyst with their customers
- Assist in monitoring the health of covered accounts
- Support the onboarding process of customers
- Review key performance indicators for identified accounts and report outcomes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- OR least 2 years of experience in software or high tech marketing, commercial operations, sales, or
service AND/OR 2 years of experience in a direct customer facing role
- Comfort with core business processes across multiple functions, and a relentless focus on information that improve customers time to value and eases their interactions
- General urgency in execution and tendency toward speed with ability to adapt and change
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud, Communities, and Knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to make or recommend decisions based on in-depth analysis; Able to define critical problems to be solved; Identifies data sources required to execute analytics.
- Uses a formal process to present findings and recommend specific actions that relate to business objectives; Proposes alternative business strategies as appropriate; Applies data visualization to support findings.
- Able to serve as a trusted technical advisor to maximize customer outcomes using out-of-box capabilities from our offerings and demonstrate a pragmatic capability to identify specific gaps to be filled via product roadmap or service tailoring.
- Can follow processes without assistance. Recognizes variations to the process and works to resolve independently. Can adapt to gaps or exceptions to the processes and adjust accordingly. Ability to
- Able to diagnose and solve basic to intermediate issues; Able to isolate moderately complex scenarios down to actionable items within designated job function.
- Regularly updates product knowledge to understand new features and limitations; Understands the primary competitors and partners in the product space; Understands the go to market strategy and positioning of products.
- Able to analyze and calculates GE's ability to provide economic value to the customer's process and financial story.
- Able to develop plans and identify metrics to measure GE impact to customer's bottom line, clearly articulating the GE value proposition.
- Able to communicate the fundamentals of the customers' business; Able to develop a strategy map to show understanding of the customer's organizational structure.
- Able to increase client engagement to further pace and focus required to achieve business priorities and uncover desired outcomes for both the customer and GE; Continuously influences the customer to think ahead on what is needed to acquire, deploy, and utilize the solution.
- Understands the domain and the problem space in the domain; Communicates and translates customer needs into more technical requirements.
- Engages positively across multiple departments, GE businesses and customers to manage conflict and establish clarity, vision, and mutual trust in order to achieve a business goal. Models collaborative behavior to encode these behaviors among team members, fostering an environment of openness and mutual trust.
- Able to produce functional area information in sufficient detail for cross-functional teams to utilize, using presentation and storytelling concepts; Responds to questions and dissent in a constructive manner. Acknowledges limitations of one's own knowledge.
- Able to lead matrixed team to drive customer situations and function as point of contact for major escalations; Experience managing IT operations center for large IT organization; Seeks to recognize failure points proactively and communicate concerns to product team; Able to manage customer expectations and de-escalate the issue.
- Able to lead customers to take ownership of explaining their business problems through mutual understanding; Engages customers by creating exciting dialogue.
- Increases client engagement to further drive the pace and focus required to achieve business priorities and uncover desired outcomes for both the customer and GE; Continuously influences the customer to think ahead on what is needed to acquire, deploy, and utilize the solution.
About Us: GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.