Job description / Role
• Execute cybersecurity reviews and identify gaps in Company’s security architecture and generate cybersecurity risk management plans.
• Apply secure configuration management processes.
• Identify and prioritize Company’s critical business functions in collaboration with relevant company stakeholders.
• Analyze candidate architectures, allocate security services, and select security mechanisms.
• Define system security context, concept of operations and baseline requirements in line with Company applicable cybersecurity policies.
• Design detailed functional specifications that document Company’s architecture development process.
• Determine security controls for information systems and networks and document appropriately.
• Define appropriate availability levels for critical system functions and disaster recovery and continuity of operations requirements.
• Develop and integrate cybersecurity designs for systems and networks with multilevel security requirements.
• Develop and address Company’s security architecture and systems security engineering requirements throughout the acquisition life cycle.
• Guarantee that acquired or developed systems and architectures are consistent with Company's cybersecurity architecture guidelines.
• Read and translate technical diagrams, specifications, drawings, blueprints and schematics relating to systems and networks.
• Detect and document security controls for Company systems and networks.
• NCA ECC Standard.
• NIST CSF Framework.
• ITIL & COBIT Standards.
• SABSA Framework.
• Network access, identity and access management, and access authentication methods.
• Operating systems, network traffic protocols, methods, management and systems testing and evaluation methods.
• Application firewall concepts and functions.
• Confidentiality, integrity and availability requirements and data security standards relating to personally identifiable information
• Configuration management techniques, embedded systems and how cybersecurity controls can be applicable to them.
• Network design processes, including security objectives, operational objectives and trade-offs.
• Network hardware devices and functions, network technologies and multi-level security systems and cross domain solutions.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, information systems, or a related field.
• 7-15 years of experience in information security and IT risk management.
• Experience working with common information security standards, such as: ISO 27001/27002, NIST, PCI DSS, ITIL, COBIT
• CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, SABSA Chartered Security Architect, CompTIA Security+ or equal certifications.
About the Company
We are a national group formed on the foundations of social responsibility and building the acquired value with hard work and quality of outputs that contribute to creating a fertile production environment for our esteemed customers so that they can present their work in accordance with standards of balanced performance that ensures continuity and reduces the expected risk.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of Technology - Perm and Contract