Job description / Role
• Cybersecurity architect is a mid - senior level position responsible for planning, designing, and maintaining an organization’s computer and network security infrastructure.
• The role requires thorough knowledge of the employer’s business and a comprehensive understanding of the technology it uses to conduct operations. typically have a good understanding of both technical and business skills. They should lead the design process, manage existing networks and monitor the traffic. The professionals also work in coordination with the software and hardware teams to get the necessary network equipment in place. The Security Architect will work in collaboration with the network/Security Solution Architects.
• You should come from a similar role where a hands-on experience Is needed dealing with RFP/RFQ and other related things.
• Dealing with Vendors, Distis and the customer team to make sure a smooth interaction, ability to present the solutions in a right way, having an exposure to the Market and following the new trends from Network security and cybersecurity point-of-view.
• Strong working knowledge of Cyber security solutions
• Advanced understanding of security protocols, cryptography, and security solution
• Great communication, interpersonal skills and presntations skilles
• Experience implementing security solutions
• Experience implementing multi-factor authentication
• Comfortable working on a team
• Outstanding communication skills; strong critical thinking and analytical skills
• Project and team-building skills, including the ability to teams work and drive initiatives in multiple departments
• Ability to function as an enterprise security subject matter expert who can explain complex topics to those without a technical background
• Utilizing emerging technologies to design and implement security solutions; monitoring and improving those solutions while working with an information security team
• Consulting and engineering in the design and development of security best practices; implementation of security measures to meet business goals, customer needs and regulatory requirements
• Security considerations of cloud computing, including data breaches, hacking, account hijacking, malicious insiders, third parties, authentication, APTs, data loss and DoS attacks
• Identity and access management; tracking and creating/enforcing policies that govern access sensitive technology resources and information assets
• Ability solves complex problems in an organization by designing or modifying technology architecture and testing the integration of software in these designs for correct functionality.
• Strong knowledge in NGFW within various vendors, DDI technology, Email security, Cisco security, PAM solutions, ATPs security technology.
• Developing solutions and organizing, planning, creating & delivering compelling proof of concept demonstration
• Ensuring solutions stated in the Statement of Work are best practice and in line with client requirements
• Managing the sales bid process by responding to RFI’s & RFP’s
• Working closely with Sales to ensure successful closure of the sales process
• Liaising with Account Managers to provide feedback from clients about product requirements
• Keeping abreast of market trends and product & competitor landscapes
• possess a Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
• A prior experience as Solutions Architect
• A strong presentation skills
• A vendors certificates is preferred
About the Company
Saudi Networkers Services, incorporated in 2001 with an aim to provide the world class business and consulting services through a combination of market insight, technical excellence and unrivalled agile methodology.
Our success stems from building strong relationships and trusted partners, which enabled us delivering exceptional services to public sector, as well as some world's leading organizations, in Telecommunication, Information Technology, Cyber Security, Banking, Energy, Utilities and various other industry arenas.
We collaborate closely, ideate that how the work gets done, while working alongside businesses to collaborate on growth and applying breakthrough innovations, that drive exponential impact, managed by teams specialized in their assigned industry sectors.