Job description / Role
Data Architect - Tubuk, Saudi Arabia - Brand New Project
As a Enterprise Data Architect you will lead the design of a new Energy data architecture. Your role will be to lead the data management policies & procedures and data governance setup enabling the software development teams to deliver quality services, through architecting and building highly available and resilient (big) data platforms.
Enterprise Data Architect required within the Utility sector for a Huge Project based In Saudi Arabia being built from Scratch. This is a large brand new greenfield project.
Data Architect to work with you will lead the design of a new Energy data architecture. Your role will be to lead the data management policies & procedures and data governance setup enabling the software development teams to deliver quality services, through architecting and building highly available and resilient (big) data platforms.
This is a vital position as a The Enterprise Data Architect who will Lead from the front in designing the digital strategy for the energy sector. You will be designing large scale analytics, decision making and reporting solutions, based on big data technology (preferably AWS and/or Azure).
This is a Permanent role, Based in Tubuk, Saudi Arabia, Paying Competitively & Housing and Benefits
This is a unique role for an Enterprise Data Architect to Lead from the front to:
* Determine the strategic data requirements, its principles and data management standards, data management policies and procedures including risk mitigation.
* As a Enterprise Data Architect you will be in charge of Determine, design, develop and managing how data will be collected, transmitted, stored, managed, accessed, used and shared within the organisation.
* Create the model blueprints to ensure right level of overall data integration
* The data architecture and the implementation road-map of the data management capabilities
Your role will be to promote data integration and ensure solutions meet end-users needs which could be real time, offline and batch processing. This will include Coordinate all data related projects.
Skills and Experience
* 8 -10 Years experience in data architecture
* Latest data model & data governance techniques.
* Translating business process flows into supporting data models with clear master data & system definitions and corresponding governance structure.
* Proven track record in defining & implementing data strategies; data architecture, data design/modelling, data management / governance
* Different solution delivery methods (eg prince2, Agile, etc) and tools (eg. dev/ops, CI/CD, etc).
Nice to have
* Experience as a solution architect designing large scale analytics, decision making and reporting solutions, based on big data technology (preferably AWS and/or Azure).
* Understanding of high availability concepts using cloudera, Horton Works, MapR, etc.
* Understanding of structured and unstructured data which includes key-value stores, column stores, document stores and graph databases.
* AWS & Azure (big) data architecture platforms.
* Data applications/platforms such as ElasticSearch
* Service-oriented architecture / solution design patterns
* Designing batch/stream processing with Spark or Samza
* Experience in working with OT data instrumentation & automation (such as Smart meters, PLC,
* Knowledge of containerized architectures including Docker and basics of microservices
* Scada, etc)
* Competitive salary
* Health care you and dependants
* School Fees paid for
* Housing Provided
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.