Job description / Role
Data Governance specialist - NDMO experience - Riyadh - Government Entity
This is a government project directly working with some of the highest profile people in the Kingdom.
Vision 2030 Entity, growing and scaling their information security team
My client is looking for a Data Governance Specialist with NDMO experience. This hire will be responsible for Data Management across the organisation. This role will be to manage data governance activities including NDMO policies procedures and data classifications.
* Develop the data catalogue using market tools?
* Review data architecture and information/ data flow maps and charts?
* Build monitoring mechanisms to ensure compliance in managing data across the organization?
* Tax Free salary
* Key role in Government
* Director Position
* Excellent Benefits
* Nice Offices in Riyadh
* Minimum 2 years experience within Data Governance Or Data consulting
* Data Governance, policies, procedures, classifications, and catalogues
* Ideal candidates will also have a CDMP certification as well as previous consulting experience
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.