Job description / Role
We are looking for a Day Auditor to assist the income auditor to organize, secure, and maintain all files and records in accordance with policies and procedures. Assist the income auditor to complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified and support other departments in finance department.
What is in it for you:
- ALL Heartist benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Reconcile all credit card transactions, financial records, occupancy percentages, room charges, final bill preparation, and cash drawer activity after a thorough audit process
- Process additional administrative, bookkeeping. and accounting procedures as required
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Respond to inquiries, process reservations and check-ins, delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, resolve guest complaints, and other front office duties as required
- Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
- Process invoices, post checks to vendors and distribute employee checks
- Reconcile accounts
- Balance the cash drawer and log receipts
- Investigate and resolve out-of-balance accounts
- Keep accurate financial records and ledgers
- Help prepare for forecasts and audits
Your experience and skills include:
- Proven experience as a Night/Day Auditor or in a similar role, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Bachelor's degree.
- Fluent English Language
- Excellent math skills
- Experience with accounting and facilities management software
- Must be computer proficient; experience with accounting or reservation software is a bonus
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail, Highly responsible, organized & reliable
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
Your team and working environment:
Pullman ZamZam Makkah stands as a distinctive landmark in Makkah, located in the spectacular Abraj Al Bait complex, directly adjoining Masjid Al Haram and the holy Kaaba in the very heart of Makkah facing King Abdulaziz gate. This masterpiece offers the finest hospitality in Makkah, having 1315 elegantly appointed rooms and suites with extravagant amenities, two contemporary dining options and five-star-deluxe services filled with spirituality while enjoying direct views over the holy Kaaba.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.