Job description / Role
• Develop/update the KSA network strategy on an annual basis in accordance with corporate business plans and strategies and align/coordinate these with the relevant stakeholders
• Support the development of a strong dealership network with the required capillarity across KSA
• Regularly review network structure in line with strategic aspirations and benchmark to competition
• Assess training need (sales, aftersales) across dealership network and manage localization and delivery of required training content
• Setting up the required sales and technical training programs
• Building strong working relationships with dealerships
• Hiring and on-boarding a high-performing Dealer Network Development.
• Defining and implementing dealership standards and network strategy
• Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 7 years of experience
• Project Management Skills, automotive industry knowledge
• Planning and organizing, commercial and analytical thinking
• Relationship building with the management
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions