Deals, Infrastructure and Government - Real Estate - Senior Associate
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Deals, Infrastructure and Government - Real Estate - Senior Associate - Riyadh
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Capital Projects and Infrastructure practice, within Priority Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations prepare for tomorrow by taking advantage of infrastructure sustainability trends, bridging the gap between academic education and practical work experience by developing market ready professionals, and working to address challenges related to food safety and quality management where population and demand continues to increase.
We help our clients plan, finance, manage, and deliver large scale capital and infrastructure projects. As part of the team, you'll work with our clients throughout the full lifecycle of a infrastructure project by combining our engineering, technology, sector, and financial expertise to help our clients make a difference for tomorrow.
Job Description Summary
A career in our Real Estate, Hospitality and Leisure team will offer you the opportunity to provide a wide range of services to help create value for clients across developers, private equity funds, REITS, government institutions and other segments of the industry, focused on the MENA region. These include: strategy, market assessments, feasibility studies, business planning, portfolio restructuring and management, financial modeling, commercial due diligence and operator search & selection. Our team includes a diverse mix of profiles with people with relevant strategy, investment, and operations experience combined with deep industry expertise.
As a Senior Associate within the Real Estate, Hospitality & Leisure team, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Your responsibilities will include:
- Support the successful delivery of projects, which may include multiple projects at a time
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to support the development of solutions and recommendations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Undertaking development appraisals, financial analysis and working with a wider team to deliver strategies to support client objectives.
- Development of real estate financial models for mixed use developments including multiple asset classes and financing structures
- Supporting the development of written reports, encompassing the relevant analysis, findings and recommendations.
- Supporting in the delivery of complex projects while developing the skills to become a trusted advisor at the highest levels of client organizations.
- Support in driving the business development agenda including supporting pitches and proposal work
- Contributing to the wider business unit through knowledge sharing, training and other activities
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Develop new skills outside of your comfort zone.
- Building solid and collaborative relationships with team members and fostering a productive teamwork environment.
- Years of Experience: Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a strategy or consulting firm ideally with experience in Real Estate, Hospitality & Leisure, private equity, investment fund, developers or similar environments.
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree from a top-tier university with high scores. Masters degree or an RICS accredited degree is a significant plus
- RICS Qualified applicants are preferred, though not essential.
- Experience in feasibility studies and mixed use developments
- Exceptional analytical, commercial, and problem solving skills that will allow to understand the drivers of a business, analyze their data and use this to provide insight and advice to our clients
- Technical skills including: financial modeling, report writing and presentation
- The ability to manage time, prioritize tasks and produce deliverables of high quality
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills
- Language Skills: Fluent in English. Arabic is a plus
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.