Deals, Infrastructure & Government - Finance - Senior Associate
Job description / Role
Deals, Infrastructure & Government - Infrastructure Finance - Senior Associate - Riyadh
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
The PwC Middle East Infrastructure Finance team is a part of our global Infrastructure and Project Finance network of over 600 professionals. Our team is integrated across the Middle East and comprises of bankers, accountants, engineers, economists, ex-developers all with a strong track record in the infrastructure and PPP space.
A career with our team means adding value to our clients through advice and support across all facets of the deal lifecycle from conception to deal closure. You can expect to work on projects across a number of sectors such as power and utilities, renewables, social infrastructure and transportation. The work could include advising clients on strategy and concept development, feasibility studies, business plans, due diligence of potential investments/partnerships/acquisitions, bid development advisory, procurement strategies, commercial structuring and project financing arrangement.
As a Senior Consultant, you will be part of a team based in Riyadh, KSA covering the region's largest infrastructure and PPP market.
- Strong knowledge of analyzing financial statements, conducting complex financial analysis on excel and developing project finance style financial models
- Researching, aggregating and analyzing data; synthesizing large quantities of information; extracting meaningful insights and making recommendations
- Assuming responsibility for content creation across various deliverables by working closely with the Manager and Director on Information Memorandums, Financial Models, project risk matrixes, term sheets, feasibility and concept reports and senior management presentations
- Preparing new business proposals and supporting material
- Managing internal deal management requirements such as archiving and assisting senior staff with internal approvals.
- An entrepreneurial and commercial minded approach towards execution
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic (preferred but not essential)
- Strong MS Office capabilities across PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Self-starter with strong financial and business modeling and analysis skills
- Demonstrated hypothesis-driven problem solving with special ability to build structured quantitative and qualitative analyses; sound business judgment and problem framing
- Exposure to team-based work in a high-intensity environment and ability to work independently
- Desire to succeed in a demanding, creative, and entrepreneurial environment and to continuously learn and develop your business skills
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- Graduate from a reputable university with a majors in Finance, Accounting, Banking, Economics or Engineering
- CFA charterholder (preferred but not essential)
- 3-4 years' relevant experience with a Big 4 financial advisory, boutique advisory or a financial institution such as an investment or commercial bank or private equity fund
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.