Job description / Role
Operations Coordinator who can have a direct impact on the success of what will become one of largest countries in the region. The Operations Coordinator will focus on delivering quality service to our users through building and scaling courier operations. They will manage the daily operational functions that are at the core, while also supporting analytical needs across the business and managing various stakeholders.
What you will do:
• OPERATIONAL LEAD: Be the lead in building strong courier operations that provides optimal customer experience
• SCALING OUR BUSINESS: You will scale new and existing processes to expand our business in Saudi and efficiently utilize data for decisions
• BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: Engage and build strong partnership with Fleet Partners to drive recruitment of couriers and build out sustainable operations.
• PROJECT MANAGEMENT: You will help drive optimization and marketplace efficiency, by leading execution on strategic operations
• HUSTLE: Take ownership of a new business and dedicate time/resources needed to ensure it succeeds
• Fluency in English and currently based in Saudi Arabia is required.
• Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
• Experience working within Saudi and good understanding of the competitive landscape. Any knowledge of the food industry would be a plus.
• Proficient in Excel, SQL is a plus.
• Willingness to be "on the ground" building key relationships from all sides of the marketplace.
• Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
• Experience creating and optimizing processes
• Can do attitude -- we are a lean team and responsibilities may fall out of one’s exact job description; we are looking for folks who are willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done
• Strong communication and organization skills.
• Open to learning and evolving your skill sets to match a fast pace company that has its own unique processes and work environment.
• Meticulous attention to detail - the little stuff doesn't get past you!
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.