Job description / Role
The Demi Chef de Partie is responsible for carrying out the assigned kitchen tasks to the highest professional standards and in accordance with the directives and instructions received by the Chef de Partie and/or Kitchen Sous Chef.
- Ensures proper handling of equipment by preventing loss and damage to assets and goods.
- Contribute to maintaining the operations’ reputation/image and implementing enhancements where possible
- Ensure and enforce all the established food specifications, recipes, sanitation and hygiene policies to the highest standard
- Prepare, cook and garnish requested items ensuring that the highest levels of quality for food preparation, hygiene and presentation standards are met at all times
- Assist the Chef de Partie in ensuring that food production and quality are consistent with the needs of the restaurant and in conformity with the set standards and instructions
- Cooperate with the Kitchen Sous Chef/Chef de Partie on suggesting new recipes/ dishes/ systems where applicable and support the Chef de Partie in assessing the par level needed for products
- Train newly hired Commis on their key responsibilities ensuring transfer of knowledge in the area of expertise and reflecting the importance of all the statutory regulations
- Follow security/tire/safety procedures according to the set rules and regulations and report any incidents to hierarchy
- Technical Degree in F&B/ Hospitality Management
- 1-2 years of experience in F&B operations
- Knowledge in various cuisines, cooking techniques and cooking sections
- Fluency in English
- Attention to details
- Commercial Understanding
- Communication Skills
- Customer Focus
- Change and Adaptability
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.